The Workshops are an all day event and run from 10 til 4.
I run Workshops on;
- CONCEPT TRAINING Workshop incorporating TRICKS and GAMES
- DOG TRICKS Workshop – an introduction to teaching TRICKS and the benefits
- ADVANCED DOG TRICKS Workshop
- CLICKER TRAINING Workshop – an introduction to CLICKER TRAINING and using the clicker to get the most from your training
- PUPPY POWER Workshop – especially for puppies and younger dogs, focusing on the skills your puppy will need to grow into a happy balanced dog
- MANNERS MATTER Workshop – learning the tools to be able to teach your dog the life skills they need to be able negotiate life as a well-adjusted, well-mannered, happy, safe and friendly dog.
- SMART SKILLS Workshop – focuses on Assistance Dog skills, covering the basics your dog needs and starting you on your journey training your Assistance Dog
Most of the Workshops require your dog to be at least 12 weeks old but mostly no experience is needed, even if your dog has had little or no previous training you can still get the most out of the workshops.
In the workshops there will be demonstrations, a short talk introducing your trainer and a brief outline of the days training, instructional handouts, access to e-documents and tutorial videos. There will be plenty of time to put what you have learnt into practice with the opportunity to work 1 to 1 with your trainer and in group activities.
After the workshop you will receive a certificate of completion and have access to 1 months e-mail support.